Marcy Brown - Chair
Ashley Gonzalez - Past Chair
Annette Stone - Chair Elect
Margarette Gritzmaker - Secretary
Landa Fick - Treasurer
The ATHENA Leadership Model is comprised of eight core tenets:
1. Authentic Self: Understanding who you are - your values, beliefs and thoughts. Honoring your uniqueness. Accepting personal responsibility for your actions.
2. Celebration & Joy: Appreciating and acknowledging your accomplishments. Looking forward to your life with a sense of hope and purpose.
3. Collaboration: Reaching out beyond what you can achieve on your own. Working in unison with others, while celebrating diverse points of view, ideas and actions.
4. Courageous Acts: Standing up and standing firm in the face of fear. Taking risks to speak the truth or challenge the way things have always been done.
5. Fierce Advocacy: Supporting and acting on your passion for people, causes or ideas. Creating an unstoppable force for the greater good.
6. Giving Back: Serving the greater good. Committing to help your personal community of family, friends and peers as well as the global village at large.
7. Learning: Challenging yourself to listen and be open to what is new and unfamiliar. Expanding and developing your knowledge, skills and experiences. Teaching others.
8. Relationships: Connecting with and embracing others. Appreciating the gifts and talents of different people in your life.